Virtual Structured Discussions in Complexity Science
Explorations Through the Crisis:
Respond, Recover and Change.
Conferences, Summer Schools and Workshops in the next months are being cancelled.
However, we need even more occasions to share, reflect and plan new research!
New Virtual Structured Discussions to be held in the next months over Zoom, Meets and Teams.
Every Friday, morning or afternoon, 4 hours including a virtual coffee break.
The virtual setting will facilitate to attend from different locations and continents.
The online format will be an opportunity of inviting relevant keynote speakers from the East and the West.
All Virtual Workshops and Seminars will be free for attendants but restricted only to pre-registered ones.
All presentations will be shorter (max15 mins) to offer more time for discussion and interaction.
All the events will be recorded for further access and sharing
1. Sharing Is Caring: on “Not Letting a Crisis Wasted”. June 19th PM
2. Embodiment, Physical Distancing and Treatment. June 26th PM
3. Planning New Research on the CV-19 Impact. July 3rd PM
4. Advancements in Embodied Synchronization. July 10th, Friday PM
5. Technology Enhanced Learning and Human Change. July 17th Friday AM
6. Social Distancing, Social Support and Social Media. July 24thAM
Please send your expression of interest in presenting and discussing to:
Franco Orsucci firstname.lastname@example.org and Wolfgang Tschacher email@example.com
Please send your wish to be registered to attend to all or some of the above e-events to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com